MOLD IN HOUSE SYMPTOMS

Mold In House SymptomsMold in house symptoms are steadily on the incline of being researched by homeowners at large. Exposure to mold in homes can have adverse health effects on a person or family that occupies the home. Molds produce mold spores that are constantly floating in the air that we breathe on a daily basis. Most mold in house symptoms initially show up as possibly asthmatic symptoms or allergies. Most home owners aren’t aware of mold growth in their homes and contribute their allergy symptoms to just simple dust allergies. This may be the case sometimes, but mold in house symptoms shouldn’t be ruled out.
Many times mold that’s found in a home is casually identified on the surface of an object such as a wall. Cleaning only removes the move from the surface, but underneath the growth is still occurring. As the mold grows and matures, spores are being released into the air within the home. This release of spores thus enhances the exposure to mold. Mold spores can be inhaled in the body, grow, and have adverse health effects on the host. Mold exposure is inevitable part and breathing in air that contains mold spores being released by mold is an inevitable part of life. As the exposure of mold increases in some cases the result is the manifestation of mold in house symptoms. There are three levels of mold in house symptoms which are first, second, and third level mold in house symptoms.

First level mold in house symptoms include: sneezing, coughing, watery and itchy eyes, headaches and irritated skin. These symptoms are common allergy symptoms that most people associate with hay fever. Just being unaware of mold exposure and mistaking these symptoms for common allergies can lead to more serious symptoms related to mold exposure. After an extensive period of time first level mold in house symptoms can then escalate into second level mold in house symptoms.

Second level mold in house symptoms may include but are not limited to: hair loss, breathing difficulties, diarrhea, chronic bronchitis, open sores on skin, short term memory loss, drastic weight loss, etc. These symptoms develop due to on and off exposure to mold for extended periods of time. Also second level mold in house symptoms are severe and can be extremely detrimental if not treated or monitored by a health professional. Second level mold in house symptoms can definitely worsen if a person remains in a mold contaminated area and not move or have proper remediation done.

Third level mold in house symptoms are the most severe symptoms that are a result of constant over-exposure to mold. Third level mold in house symptoms include: going completely blind, brain damage, long term memory loss, cancer, and ultimately death. Elevated and recurrent exposure to mold can definitely cause these third level mold in house symptoms and in due course, result in the death of a person.
Understanding that some symptoms are not due to common allergies, but are actually mold in house symptoms can help prevent long-lasting health issues.

 

Click here to find a professional mold inspector in your area
Click here to find out about Do It Yourself Mold Testing